Monday, November 1, 2010

Gucci.

I love to sew. This summer I made myself two dresses and a quilt for my best friends daughter. I would not consider my self a sewing expert, but I would say I am rather proficient. I am in the middle of making a bridesmaid's dress for my best friends wedding. All of the bridesmaids are making their own dress, which is fun except we have a pattern we have to follow :(

I really wish I could just go and buy the Gucci fabric I've had my eye on forever and make my own dress. It would still be classy, it just wouldn't be what everyone else has. Instead we have some Louis Vuitton fabric, which is really pretty, I was just in love with the Gucci, you know? It's hard to deal with, but I think I'll live ;)

I would just buy the Gucci, but I just bought some Burberry fabric to make a dress for a New Years Eve party and I don't exactly have the money to be buying more designer fabric at this time, which is sad for me. I already asked my mom for some Coach fabric so I can make her a purse - ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment