Monday, November 1, 2010

Galapagos Islands

I started dreaming my next dream vacation. Do you know where I'm going to go? The Galapagos Islands! Yeah, the same ones Darwin visited! Super rad, right?

I was looking up different vacation destinations while I was in my biology class and we started learning about evolution and *yawn* Darwin. Then my professor mentioned where Darwin did all of his research...the Galapagos Islands! Islands?? I instantly perked up because when I hear the word island I automatically think of beaches and sun, and heaven. That's when I decided to cruise Galapagos islands on a big old yacht. 

You see, there are tons of Galapagos tours available, you just have to look for them! Also, not many people go there, so it sounds all fancy and exotic, way more so than if you just cruised Hawaii or somewhere lame like that.

Galapagos is totally the new Hawaii -- only for the elite. You see Hawaii has become way too mainstream, any Tom, Dick or Harry can go there, and I want somewhere elite. Also, the islands are just south of the Equator, so it's really nice and hot there. Seriously, I am almost salivating, dreaming of my Galapagos yacht trip I'm taking soon. You see, I planned it for the dead of winter so I would enjoy it the most I could. If I take it during the summer, the temperature would not be to my benefit.

I am stoked. This guy and I are going to be best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment