Monday, November 1, 2010

Maybe Baby

If I could have my dream job, I would be a veterinarian. I love animals of all shapes and sizes, and I want to help them the best that I can. The one issue is: I don't want to be a doctor. Seriously. I can't handle blood, or broken bones, or sad situations. Not to mention I can't handle science and anything science related. And there's no way I can get into med school.

I went to this pet hospital in Arlington Texas and all I could think about was how I want to help them, but I just don't have the resolve to do so. There is no way I could ever handle dying and sick animals all day. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. And just thinking about how helpless I am to help them also makes me want to cry. It is a conundrum. At least I am not science smart, so I don't really have the option to help them out. And maybe that's an easy way out, but it is true. I got a D- in biology and I thought that was good. But way to go all you fabulous veterinarians. I admire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment