Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All I Needs A Few More Dolla's


My little sister loves the movie Newsies a lot. A lot a lot. She loves it so much so that when Christian Bale or Jack "Cowboy" Kelly sings his song about Santa Fe, she would have done anything to go there. I asked her once if she would be willing to be to work for financial planners in Santa Fe New Mexico and she screamed yes without even thinking, all she heard was Santa Fe. Her scream was followed by a very quick, what does financial planners mean? (she was still too young to know much) I told her that they offer investment services to people in New Mexico. She again asked questions, but only really cared about the Santa Fe part. I told her they helped people manage money and save it up, like Jack Kelly is trying to do so he can move down to Santa Fe. And she said, as long as I get to help Jack Kelly, I don't care what I'm doing. I think she missed that part of the movie where he decides to stay in New York with Sarah because he is a King of New York now, or at least Bill Pullman told him he was. Ever since she has always been willing to help me manage my money, as long as I mention Jack Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment