Friday, October 15, 2010

BONES

Have you ever seen that show Bones

This is what I know about it. It's about these forensic engineers in North Carolina. There is a lot of sexual tension between the two main characters. It's like Jim and Pam, only it has lasted 10 seasons or something like that (I just looked it up, the 6th season is just starting). So all I can say, is that when something finally happens between the girl who's sister is Zooey Deschanel and that main guy from Angel, you will be able to hear the cries of relief and happiness from fans, spanning the United States. Which, if you really think about it, is pretty sad, seeing as these are fictional people...shouldn't people be focusing on their own lives instead of trying to find satisfaction from a fictional love story? I guess there's a lot wrong with society today, and loving Bones isn't the worst thing possible. I mean, I guess we read Shakespeare and Jane Austen and George Orwell for the same things, right?

But back to Bones. I know that they have supposedly witty banter....basically, it is every other show on TV is has forensics, a love story, accident reconstruction so we can follow along, and no real episode to episode plot, no matter how hard they try. You never hear someone say, Did  you see BONES last night? No! It's all about Lost, the crazy plot show.

No comments:

Post a Comment