Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wedding Dress!

It is insanely hard to find a temple wedding dress because I am a pretty picky girl, especially when it comes to my clothes, especially when it comes to my wedding day. Hello. You only buy one wedding dress, EVER, so the pressure is pretty intense to get it right.

The only wedding dress I have seen that I want to wear was on Project Runway:
I have dreams about this dress. Seriously. I have been trying to figure out a way that I could wear this and still be modest. Granted, there are a lot of modest wedding dresses out there, but finding one that is different and vintage like this is not easy. I have been to a lot of weddings, and seen a lot of modest wedding gowns that were pretty, and were very much the style of the bride, yet I have never been able to find something that is me (except for the dress above). All of my plans to alter the dress above (in my head of course) have been in vain, the only possible scenario I could see working would be to add feather sleeves. It could definitely work, I just don't want anything that will detract from the simple gorgeousness of the dress, you know? Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment