Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Poser.



Once I met this guy who was a dentist in Falls Church, Virginia. He was telling me all about his little town, which is outside of Alexandria, Virginia, which is outside of Washington D.C., which is the capital of our nation. So basically, he tell me, he is from D.C. Riiiiiight. I've heard that before. So many people try to pretend to be from way cooler and bigger places than they really are. Like Elian Gonzalez, he tried to pretend to be from America, when he was clearly from Cuba. Remember how adorable he was? Apparently he is working with Fidel now. Siggggh.

But back to the Falls Church dentist, he was very uppity about all the heritage in his town, just because it was established in the sixteenth century. And I was thinking, really? You probably burned people! And second have you ever heard of China? Because Archaeological evidence suggests that the earliest hominids (or as I like to call them, gorilla-men) in China date from 250,000 to 2.24 million years ago.

Anyways. I saw right through him and his condescension. Seriously, he was acting like he was the King of America because he lives "in" D.C. also because he's a dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment