Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Boyfriends Jack

Once I dated this guy named Jack. He was an electrician in Minneapolis, and boy was he was adorable. We didn't have much in common, just our passion for the band Insane Clown Posse. We met at a concert of theirs and because he is an electrician in Minneapolis, his company was in charge of the lights for the show. So, we met during the show, and there was an instant connection, which was amazing. Jack invited me to come back to meet the band after the show, and hello! Why wouldn't I come, right?  So I ditched my friends and went with him and met the crazy geniuses of Insane Clown Posse. Let's just say, they were awesome, and way nicer that I thought they would be, but that kind of ruined the facade of the insane clowns.

But back to Jack. We had a good run together, we lasted a full 4 months based on our love for a band. Crazy, right? I'd really like to say that we had more in common than that and our crazy connection with each other, but that would be lying. We ended one stormy night when I realized that I wanted more in life than to be married to an electrician, let alone someone I don't have anything in common with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment