Monday, October 11, 2010

New York


Do you know that song, Empire State of Mind? Not only is it an awesome song, it was featured on Glee and Sex in the City 2 - with a verse or two of it's own added :)

Well, I want to talk about Sex in the City and the girls from it.

First, Carrie Bradshaw (Preston) - she would hate me for that, or aka Sarah Jessica Parker.
How can you not love Carrie? And even if you are broken up over the whole Aiden thing, it's ok because Big really loves her. 

Second, Miranda Hobbes aka Cynthia Nixon.
I really do not like Miranda. I'm sorry. She is never nice to anyone and she always has a stick up her butt.

Third, Samantha Jones aka Kim Cattral

I didn't know that New York plastic surgery was so big. Then I saw Samantha. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but she goes a little too far, especially in the newest sequel to ensure she is still perfectly young looking.

Lastly is Charlotte York Goldenblatt aka Kirsten Davis.

She is officially my favorite. If I was any of these ladies, it would be Charlotte. Yes, she is a little crazy sometimes, but who isn't? Also, she would never get plastic surgery, unlike some of her soul mates.

Basically, what's not to love about this show, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment