Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Bet Not

I am not a betting woman, yet the only sport I would ever bet on is soccer. Pretty much, it is the best sport to watch, and also the most exciting, even though the rest of America would disagree (but seriously America, you like baseball! How can I trust you to tell me what kind of sports I should like?) Low scores make it easy to bet on, and with all of the soccer tips out there from announcers and people that have been watching forever, soccer picks are relatively easy to make.

This isn't like basketball where the scores can range from the 50's up to the 100's, usually people win soccer with scores of 5 and below. Mathematically speaking, soccer betting is more profitable because there are less possible combination of scores to bet on. I bet soccer is pretty intense over in Europe and South America, and basically the whole rest of the world, where they actually care about the sport.

Also, all you need to do is read a few articles on the top players, how they recently performed in the World Cup and then pick the team they are on to win. That sounds easy enough to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment