Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Never Ever



Have you ever used a moving company in Des Moines? No, that's weird, I thought every one had...


Here is a list of things I have not done that most people have done: (Basically this is like the game "I have never", but played with just myself)

- I have not seen Dumb and Dumber. Or Bravehart. Or Citizen Kane. Or E.T. Or The Graduate. Or Schindler's List. Or Saving Private Ryan. I know, it's shameful. However, I have seen From Justin to Kelly!


- I have not been to a bar/club (but I have sung Karaoke)

- I don't know how to build a fire

- I don't know how to drive a stick shift

- I don't know what APR means, or 401k

- I have not changed a tire. Or my oil. That's what Triple A and Wal-Mart are for, right?

- I have not moved by myself (which is why I asked about the moving company in Des Moines)

- I have not ever been able to correctly identify North, South, East or West

- I have never fixed a computer

- I have never had a job that paid more than 12 dollars an hour


What have you never done?? Go do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment