Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Freud Would Probably be Ashamed

I love to interpret my dreams, so here I go

The other night I had this dream where I was an electrician in Minneapolis
Easy: I had just talked to my cousin who is an electrician in San Francisco, and we were talking about art around San Francisco and we were trying to figure out where that spoon sculpture was, because neither of us have ever seen it, and we figured that if we were in the same city as the spoon, we would have seen it. Or at least known it was there. So we were talking about all of the cities we had been to, but I completely forgot that there was such a place as Minneapolis, let alone art there. He remembered though. 

Next in my dream I was chasing around a red balloon
This one is also easy, although it has a lot of meanings I could attach to it. I just bought a red shirt and a red necklace and I was wondering why because I don't even like the color, but I was delving into my inner thoughts about red,  because apparently deep down I must like the color. Next, I have been researching how to pilot a hot air balloon, and looking into how much they cost, because I think it would be crazy rad. Also, dreams are like balloons, and I have dreams about love, which is red. Also, I love that song 99 luftballoons.

That's all I got for today!
Peace,
Love your Minneapolis electrician chasing red balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment