Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Frank


I have a tiny confession. I am in love with Frank from the Bachelorette. I almost signed up for the Bachelor because I thought he would be the next one. Before I signed up however, I looked up spoiler alerts to see that he left Ali for an old girlfriend! But I don't care, when they went to his hometown date in Chicago, I tried to see his address so I could stalk him. Yep, seriously.

So I have set up this entire scheme on how to get Frank to love me and not his current girlfriend Nicole. You see it involves a chance meeting at an audio visual rental store in Chicago (brilliant start to the plan, no? My friend owns the place so it'll be a great meeting), and then it continues to involve more audio visual stuff throughout the night, like slide shows of my love and things of that nature. I'm not exactly sure how to get him to the store because he wouldn't even come to the Bachelorette Men Tell All, and I'm sure they offered him money!  But once I've got him there, he will have no choice to dump Nicole and start dating me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment