Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MAMMA MIA!

Remember when I posted about my maybe father? He owned a plumbing business in Sacramento. Well I found him! He is still up to his old shenanigans, drain cleaning in Phoenix. My mom finally let the cat out of the bag about my real dad, and my life slightly resembles Mamma Mia.

There are three people that could be my dad:

The hippie dippie plumber, specializing in herbal drain cleaning. He calls himself Stormy Carl, and I really wish he would be my real dad, because I think we would get along. 


Bret Michaels. What can I say, my mom was a rocker. I knew something weird was up when she loved to watch Rock of Love on VH1. At first I just thought it was because he's attractive in a really odd way, but then she started saying things, like "Bret is so funny" and "she doesn't deserve him".




Tom Selleck. This one I'm way proud of, because he is a silver fox.


I'm mostly worried about being Bret's daughter because I am blonde with blue eyes. Tom Selleck would be cool and all, but I am sort of way attracted to him, so that would be wrong. I am really gunning for the plumber, drain cleaning in Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment