Friday, October 15, 2010

Nice Day for a White Wedding??

"Will you marry me?!?!?"

There are 5 things that frighten or disturb me. One is marriage. Next is being lost in space. Then there's wedding programs. Following is being buried alive. Lastly is spiders.

Today I have decided to talk about being buried alive. JK. I'm going to talk about marriage. 

"Marriage is what brings us together today."

Reasons I am disturbed:

Look at Romeo and Juliet's first anniversary picture, didn't work out to hot for them now, did it?



As long as we're talking about one year anniversaries, what is the deal with eating the top of your cake on your one year anniversary?? Gross.


Wedding programs and receptions included are also the pits because sometimes they are awkward. You have to dress nice and dance and listen to lovey music. And sometimes there's no open bar :( If you make me come to your wedding, at least open the bar, right? Don't get me wrong, I love me a good reception, as long as it is a nice, classy event. I hate listening to drunken speeches about past relationships and follies in the relationship between the bride and groom. Leave the drama for your mama, who hopefully is safely at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment