Monday, September 27, 2010

Dr. Crazy


I've been thinking a lot about discount supplements lately.

The other day I went into the vitamin store at the mall, I think it's called Vitamin World or something like that. So I was looking for some discount supplements because I definitely don't have enough money not to buy discount supplements, because I need to bulk up, you know? I'm getting pretty scrawny, especially compared to my roommates and I heard Dr. Oz saying that discount supplements are definitely the way to go. Speaking of which, Dr. Oz super weirds me out. Like, I'm not the biggest fan of Dr. Phil, but he seems normal enough. Now Dr. Oz, he is a weirdo to the nth degree. I am super fascinated by him, and obviously I trust him because I always watch Oprah when he is on, but I am always in awe when he talks, a weird awe, like I don't like what is happening to me. I don't really know where Oprah finds these people. Why can't I come on her show and tell her how do something? I could be her fashion expert or something, and she would give me my own show.  

No comments:

Post a Comment