Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Plumbing??

Welcome to my new blog!!

Last night I had the weirdest dream about plumbing. Yeah, I know, plumbing! But if you know me, you know I have weird dreams. So I was on a cruise with my best friend Jude (who is not in love with Twilight, but in my dream she was obsessed with Edward, but more on that later). So Jude and I are on a cruise and we're having all sorts of fun, playing badminton and racquetball. And then we decide to write a book about a plumbing business where the main plumber is named Ed J. Smitty. So we are writing about all of his plumbing problems and his plumbing escapades in the town of Edwardsville (Jude made that up and was crazy excited for it, because she wanted to have at least one homage to Twilight in our book). So we're on our cruise, writing about this plumbing business and then our plumbing stops working. And we start shouting for Ed J. Smitty to come to life and save us. Smitty comes, but he brings with him Moby Dick, who happens to be the cause of our plumbing problems. The cruise ship has to end because of Moby Dick and we are almost eaten many times. Then the dream ended. The end.

Have a great day! Here's a little more plumbing action just to keep things fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment