Monday, September 27, 2010

Rock n Roll


"You know I wear a medical alarm!" - Liz Lemon

I want to express my love for Liz Lemon, Tina Fey and 30 Rock. In the latest episode Jack says some quip about Liz dying alone and lonely and she makes a joke about wearing one of those medical alert monitoring systems. Then she pulls out a real medical alarm out of her shirt. It wasn't a joke after all. "That's why I wear one too!"

Basically, I think 30 Rock is the best show on TV. Obviously I love Tina, but Tracy Morgan/Jordan makes the show the best ever. (except for when Liz pee's in the vase)

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

"I'm straight up mentally ILL!"

"Dr. Spaceman, Dr. Spaceman!!!"

"If your man has a necklace that says 'open marriage' that's a deal breaker??"
"Tracy and Liz's place, Tracy speaking...it's Jenna, from work"
"It's a reef shark, just put it in a tub with a reef"
"Now that we're all up, can we talk about the elephant in the room?"
"Or I would go to my house boat, which I cannot find"
"You like cold pizza better than hot pizza, that's absurd" "Don't tell me how to like my pizza"

Enjoy these quotes, mostly from Tracy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment