Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let's Party Like its 1999!!!

One of my most favorite vacations ever was to Phoenix, Arizona. It was my favorite vacation because unlike other "vacations" my parents took me on, this was real. No sight seeing, no 12 hour days with no actual fun involved and every minute planned. No museums or long lines. I stayed with my roommates cousin in his apartment, and actually he worked for a painting contractor, weirdly enough. And he brought his friends from his painting contractor work over to his apartment to meet me, and they were the nicest bunch of people! We partied, and they all tried to convert me to work for the same painting contractor. I think it was less about the actual painting contractor and more about me moving down to Phoenix. But I was flattered just the same. The next few days we went shopping at local stores, went to the zoo and just lazed around in the amazing Arizona sun by the pool. I didn't see his painting contractor friends again before I left, and I wish we would have kept in touch because I would love to have another real vacation with them. I can't believe I haven't been on a real vacation since then, because it was the most relaxed time of my life. I would definitely recommend the sight seeing vacations to anyone, but its definitely worth it to have a vacation with a painting contractor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment