Friday, September 17, 2010

SNOOKIE SNUGGIE


You know what New Jersey needs? Better home security! Seriously, do you know how many times I have been sitting at home, watching Jersey Shore with a gallon of ice cream and not been able to concentrate on the drama between Snookie and The Situation because all I can think about are security systems?!?! Too many! I have missed so many important things in The Situations life because I am worried about being burgled. I am not being a very devoted fan. My best friends mom in New Jersey recently got burgled and it has been freaking me out ever since. Especially when you see people like J Woww who clearly does not care if her windows and doors are open at night! Any one could walk in at any time JWoww. Seriously, just because you're on a famous TV show doesn't mean you're safe from home intruders. Especially when there are so many crazed fans of yours that could break in at any time and try to kill you! It has happened before and it will happen again. I am only worried about the safety of you and all your friends. I think I need to go over to NJ and teach everyone a little something about home security!

No comments:

Post a Comment