Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Moving and Shaking



Growing up I moved around a lot. Correction, my family moved around a lot and I had no choice but to move with them, some moves were good, others not so ideal. One perk however was that I got to know a good moving company from a bad moving company. A good moving company doesn't break, steal or lose any of your items, which is shocking when everything is returned in its original condition. They also put stickers on all of your things that you find for years to come. The last time we used a moving company was over six years ago and we are still finding those pesky stickers underneath our tables, or on the back of our dressers. We can never tell which moving company put them there, because sometimes we find more than one, and they are different colors. When I was in Elementary School we would move at least every two years, everywhere from Texas to California and Kansas. Luckily though, we never had to move to Des Moines. So now to be settled in a house for more than six years I feel very antsy to leave. It's in my blood to be a mover and a shaker, I guess.

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment