Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Feel It In My Fingers



I have noticed in my years that not too many jewelers have return policies. I find this a pain because why should no jewelers have a return policy?? All jewelers should have a return policy, or at least some sort of exchange program in place. I feel like the jewelers should realize that girls say no, fights occur, families get in the way and things just don't work out perfectly all of the time. I wish that I could start my own jewelery, I would probably start it in Reno because I was amazed at the lack of jewelers that I saw there. At my Reno Jewelery I would have a very lenient return policy, because it is heart breaking enough and embarrassing enough to have to return a ring, and even worse when no jewelers will take it back! My Jewelery will be very successful as I will take no diamonds that are considered "blood diamonds" from Africa. They will all be reasonably priced, and I will also offer Cubic Zirconia because I think that's classy too. Also, I don't believe in going into debt for a ring, so I will offer payment programs so it's easier for couples to afford a beautiful ring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment