Monday, September 27, 2010

Peace and Music



I have always wanted to go to Woodstock to see a live band or two. Or maybe smoke a few doobies, make a few friends from Minnesota or South Dakota. Have a few days of peace and free love. They had a reunion in 2009 and I wanted to go so bad. There was a band or two there that I really wanted to see. Granted, in 1994 things got pretty out of control and people were throwing poo everywhere. It makes me want to puke just thinking about it. But I still really want to go, maybe it wouldn't be so crazy? Actually, it probably would be that crazy, and totally worth it. I know this guy from Nebraska who went in 2009 and he said it was the coolest thing he's ever done. Also, I really want to see that movie Taking Woodstock directed by Ang Lee, (who directed Brokeback Mountain and Sense and Sensibility, which surprisingly are not the two most different movies ever believe it or not, they are both about lost and found love). Also, it has Demetri Martin in it, who I am totally in love with because he is so awkward but so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment