Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm Too Sexy For My Buffalo Leather Jacket

Do you want to look really cool this fall season? Hurry and go kill all of the buffalo's you can find. Yeah that's right, I said it - pull an Indian on their butts. Next, shear off the skin, make leather, and sew yourself  a buffalo leather jacket. Make sure there's lots and lots of fringe. And look really tough while you wear it because this only increases your jackets coolness factor. Wimps don't wear leather jackets! It's a cold hard fact.


This is guaranteed to get yourself:
a. Some hot chicks. (Or dudes, if you're into that sort of thing)
b. Some cool friends.
c. Street cred. Tons and tons of street cred. 
d. It will match friends buffalo leather biker gear.
e. Your parents will finally love you.
f. You'll get a very good job.


Don't worry if you don't have a ton of buffalo leather biker gear, there is still plenty of time to get your act together my friend. Last year I didn't get leggings to wear with my short shorts until at least October, and I still had friends. So don't fret if you're a little behind the times, things will come together quickly for you, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment