Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We Didn't Start The Fire



Oh, Scottsdale Arizona. You were voted America's Most Livable City in 1993. In 1937 Frank Lloyd Wright came and set up shop out in Scottsdale. You have this really cool art walk with tons and tons of statues. Now what has happened to you? I used to love you and your statues and your Frank Lloyd Wright influences and your livable-ness.

Mostly I'm upset because when I was last in Scottsdale enjoying living, my CD's got stolen out of my car and the jerks made it so I couldn't open my car even though I had my keys. Don't ask me how they did it, they were super rude. Take my CD's and leave. Naturally, I called a locksmith but that guy was no help at all! He couldn't figure out the lock so he broke the window! And then he charged me for his services, even though I might as well call myself a locksmith because I could have done that. I asked him why he happened to be the worst locksmith in the country when Scottsdale was such a great place to live but he said to me "Honey, I'm the best locksmith there is." Well, that's still debatable, because he's the only locksmith I've ever used and technically I was able to get in my car after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment