Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tar Zgay.


Do you want to know why Target is my favorite place to shop?


1.At some Target's they have those big red balls outside the store, and at other ones they have this stamped concrete target that looks like it was made with broken tail lights. It's probably the coolest stamped concrete I've ever seen.

2. I love the quality. It's inexpensive but durable.

3. It is so clean! It has white floors good lighting and it always feels open and clean and bright. I just like to be there.

4. The clothes! And Jewelry! I'm not a super huge fan of the shoes, but still. Mostly I love target dresses. They are cute and inexpensive and I love them. The jewelry is also fantastic, they just started this new line of more expensive jewelry which I was not too happy about, but the pieces were stunning. I bought one on sale.


5. The big signs that tell you where to go for Electronics or the Restrooms.


6. The shopping carts. They look like they were designed by the same people that design kids toys, but these are for adults.

7. Isaac Mizrahi.

8. The ads and commercials. 

9. SuperTargets.

10. EVERYTHING. Hands down, I love Target. There is no question about it.

The end. Peace from Charlotte and Raleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment